http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1468/asInline.html

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1468/asInline.html

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two blue lines


Joey and I had been to a party at the Country Club the night before, so not feeling the best the next day was to be expected. When I went to WalMart for my weekly Sunday afternoon visit, I was near the aisle that we women shop on once a month and started thinking that something was missing this month. I, instead, bought a pregnancy test. Just basically to rule it out in my mind, since it was a long shot. I have wanted to be pregnant and stay pregnant for almost 10 years and I had found a peace with it all. Those two lines showed up and Joey was soooo shocked when I showed him. Each appointment visit was a blessing when we would see development. But until I saw this posted picture, I didn't know for sure that it would happen. She had her features and she was a girl. OH MY--- not only was I having a baby, I was having a girl. Thank you Lord, to You I give all the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment