http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1468/asInline.html

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1468/asInline.html

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I finally turn Seben











I met Ashton when he was about 18 months old. By his second birthday, he had stolen my heart. When he was turning 2 and the next year when he was turning 3, he would say I'm gunna be seben. Well, this year it happened... out little man actually turned seven. Time flies and I am so glad that he is part of what makes my life whole.



He wanted a Poke Mon birthday this year. Unlike his usually strange request... last year he originally wanted a summer santa clause party and changed his mind to sharks at the last minute. Then when he was three, he wanted a Doctor Phil birthday party... might explain, well I won't go there. But this year it was Poke Mon or bust. You can see his cool PokeMon swim suit that Granny got for him and you can see the back yard of the house we are buying. And my favorite is the pic of those sweet cheeks blowing out the candles for his sebenth birthday wish... don't you wish you knew what he wished for.... shhhhhh, I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment